Monday 11 August 2008

My health experiences

How do you value your health. Do you take health supplement
to maintain your health and protect you from diseases.
If your answer is yes, and you are happy with it, go for it.
I am not here to convince you or change you. It is
your choice.

But allow me to tell you how my health deteriorated after
menopause. My doctor gave me HRT (Hormone Replacement
Therapy) for 15 years taking it , a news came out that it causes
cancer.

I look for other alternative, and this is where I found this
health supplement that resolved my health problems, my family
and friends.

I have a bad arthritis, depression, itching rashes and other
discomfort, going to the loo is a struggle for me, psoriasis,back pain,
chronic fatigue, etc.

Even my husband cannot even control his fingers due to arthritis,
he has high blood pressure. He has given 3 different types of
tablets to control his blood pressure. It is now only 1 tablet for his
maintenance. Some days he cannot walk due to painful gout in his
foot.

My friends bowel cancer was control and so with my sister's
close friend from prostate cancer.

Diabetes was also one of the things that happen to my sister's
friend that had been control.

Since that time 3 years ago, we never go to the doctor, only
for general check up. And never look back.

When ordering please use code #2607731 to get 10% discount.
Website : http://www.usana.com